August 7, 2018
Big Shoulders Fund has launched a new scholarship program that will open doors for over 1,000 new students.
The Opportunity Scholarship will allow new families to receive a quality, values-based education at one of our participating Big Shoulders Fund schools.
This scholarship will provide up to $1,500 off yearly tuition and is renewable for up to 3 years. Many of our schools also offer their own tuition assistance programs for families seeking additional support.
Applying is easy!
Click here to view the map of participating Big Shoulders Fund Schools. We encourage you to find a school near you and contact them directly about the possibility of receiving an Opportunity Scholarship.
To qualify you must:
- Enroll at a participating Big Shoulders Fund school*
- Be new to the Catholic school system
- Your child must be enrolled in an eligible grade (K – 8)
Why Big Shoulders Fund?
- In the last decade, over $60 million to 50,000 scholars
- The largest private k-12 scholarship program in Illinois
- Over 30 years of impact raising over $300 million
- Proven track record of scholar success in high school & beyond
Of course, we’d also be happy to help you find and connect with a participating school near you. Please email us at email@example.com with your zip code and any other pertinent information about your child/family and we can connect you with a school principal or admissions director who is waiting for your call.
Don’t delay; quantities are limited and the application deadline is August 10, 2018.
We are saving a seat for your child in one of our amazing schools!
*If you are currently receiving a Big Shoulders Fund Scholarship or a Tax Credit Scholarship, you are NOT eligible for the Opportunity Scholarship.